Join us for our open Community Marketing call – February 25 at 10am PST / 6pm UTC.
Dial in +1.650.903.0800, followed by 92# and then 7391#.
Or you can use our toll-free number: +1.800.707.2533, followed by 369# and then 7391#.
For those that can’t make the call or want to participate online, join us in #marketing on IRC (for an easy way to login, visit the CMT IRC page).
Here’s the agenda:
- Introductions/roll call
- Joining the 3.1 launch team
- Ways to help/Action plan
- Community Marketing Guide (Going live later today!)
- Help Spread the word
- Seasonal Promotion:
- Update on Holi
- Results from Valentine’s Day email
- Events overview/submission process
- Browser panel: http://sxsw.com/interactive/talks/schedule?action=show&id=IAP0900700
- John Resig’s JS library talk: http://sxsw.com/interactive/talks/schedule/?action=show&id=IAP0901059
- Mozilla Labs event at 4:30 at Moonshine on March 16th (http://sxsw.com/interactive/parties_and_lounges)
Look forward to see you there!
PS: The meeting will air on Air Mozilla (http://air.mozilla.com/) using Theora. Please use the 3.1 beta (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html) or the nightlies to access it!