Please join us for our 2nd community marketing call today at 10am PST / 6pm UTC. Find the call info and agenda below.
Wednesday, February 11 at 10am PST / 6pm UTC. +1.650.903.0800, followed by 92# and then 7391#. Or you can use our toll-free number: +1.800.707.2533, followed by 369# and then 7391#. For those that can’t make the call or want to participate online, join us in #marketing on IRC (for an easy way to login, visit the CMT IRC page.
* 3.1 Launch
– Messaging & Objectives:
— Drive consumer awareness & trial of 3.1
— “Fastest Firefox Ever”
– Any marketing ideas for 3.1?
* Community Marketing Guide
– Launch update
– Purpose & feedfack
* Community Marketing Team
– Roles & format: Feedback needed on what you’d like to see as we
develop a more structured program
* Spread Firefox
– New design planned for early March
– Triaging bugs now — any usability issues we should be aware of? Mary is tracking critical ones here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Spread_Firefox_Revamp#Critical_Usability_.26_Ot…
– Anyone interested in helping? Check out our bug tracking thread.
* Campus Reps
– Brainstorm on ideas to expose Fx to college students
* Marketing Firefox success stories:
– Any to share?
– Europe update, including FOSDEM
– India is underway:
— Still fleshing out Labs meetup
Read more and add comments for the agenda at: http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node/3453
Love to see you there!